Locker Down (LD2018) Console Safe 2007 - 2014 Cadillac Escalade & Escalade ESV
Usually Ships in: 1 to 5 Business Days. *ETA to USA Only
* Estimate to the 48 Contiguous USA States Only
- Product Description
- Product Warranty
- Our Price Match Policy
- Shipping & Returns Policy
Locker Down Vehicle Console Safe for Cadillac (Escalade and Escalade ESV) provides reasonably-priced, discreet and high security storage of your firearms and valuables inside your truck/SUV. Gone are the days of leaving your valuables unprotected in the glove-box. Locker Down has created a reasonably-priced, highly-durable vehicle console safe made with domestically-sourced materials. Protect yourself against the classic “smash and grab”.
Locker Down Vehicle Safes were made and designed by Texans with the highest standards for durability, security, sleekness, and fit. They were designed to be high quality products at a reasonable price touted for their near-perfect fit. This model fits the following:
Cadillac Escalade (2007-2014)
Cadillac Escalade ESV (2007-2014)
Escalade owners have long complained about the lack of a locking console. This version of the Lock'er Down console safe calms all fears. This model uses the heavy duty lid and frame assembly and only requires the front and rear vertical supports. Installation is easy and uses the factory attachment points. This model is available with several lock options, please choose before adding to cart. Supported Vehicle Years 2007 to 2014 Cadillac Escalade except EXT
- 12-Gauge, Cold Rolled Plate Steel Ensuring Strength & A Smooth, Cleaner Finish -- Made of 12-Gauge cold rolled plate steel ensures incredible strength while also a smooth & perfect surface finish. The cold-rolled process allows for more precise shapes which then allow for a better console safe fit in your vehicle.
- Domestically-Sourced Steel (USA) -- Locker Down prides themselves on creating products using materials sourced from none-other than the USA.
- Additional Welded 10-Gauge Plate Skeletonized to the Door for Added Strength Against Pry-Attacks (Exxtreme Model) -- A superior addition to strengthen the door and provide extra protection against pry-attacks by providing covering along the front and side gaps to resist prying along the gaps.
- Welded Tab & Notch Seems Ensures Added Strength -- Welded tab & notch seems provides additional protection against attacks by adding additional strength to the console safe unit.
- Superior 3-Point Locking System Guards Against Prying -- A 3-point locking system enables the top and bottom of the lid to be simultaneously secured in multiple places thereby guarding against pry-attacks.
- Drill-Resistant Locks Protects Against Drill Attacks -- Worried about drill-attacks to the lock? Don’t be. The superior anti-drill lock that comes with this safe prevents the internal mechanism by snapping open or being penetrated even with high pressure drilling.
- Largest Selection of Lock Options in the Industry -- No need to be stuck with a “standard lock” that does not fit your needs. Locker Down gives customers the option to choose from a variety of different lock options.
See Below for Information on the Different Lock Types
7 Sided Tubular Cam Locks (Standard, No Upcharge) -- These cam locks feature 7 irregular sides on both the key and spindle apparatus thus increasing the level of security beyond the standard regular round tubular locks. Additionally, this 7-sided tubular cam lock comes a ball-bearing in the center to protect against drill-attacks.
4 Digit Combination CAM Lock (Standard, No Upcharge) -- Locker Down cares about their customers which is why there is no upcharge for this option. Contrast that to most other competitors who upcharge $35 on this type of lock.
Abloy High Security Lock -- When you get an Abloy lock you are getting a lock from one of the most reputable high security lock manufacturers in the world. The keyway is patented and thus cannot be duplicated by any local locksmith. (note: If you need a duplicate key, you must contact Locker Down with your key code in order to get a duplicate)
Locker Down Electronic Lock -- A sleek and stylish touchpad electronic lock that can house a code up to 15 digits long.
- Counter-Balanced Door & Spring-Assisted Hinges Allows for Easy, No-Effort Opening -- Quick and snappy doors allows for quick and easy access. The counter-balanced door with spring-assisted hinges allows for the door to quickly snap open upon unlocking.
- Easy 10-20 Minute Installation – Installation is very fast and easy with straightforward instructions.
- Secures to Factory Console Bolt Holes
Locker Down creates the only products in their industry with a lifetime warranty because they stand behind their products always.