Locker Down (LD2003) Console Safe 2003 - 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe & GMC Yukon, Sierra
Usually Ships in: 1 to 5 Business Days. *ETA to USA Only
* Estimate to the 48 Contiguous USA States Only
- Product Description
- Product Warranty
- Our Price Match Policy
- Shipping & Returns Policy
Locker Down Vehicle Console Safe for Chevrolet (Avalanche, Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500, Silverado 3500, Silverado Classic, Suburban, Tahoe) and GMC (Sierra 1500, Sierra 2500, Sierra 3500, Sierra Classic, Yukon, Yukon XL) provides reasonably-priced, discreet and high security storage of your firearms and valuables inside your truck/SUV. Gone are the days of leaving your valuables unprotected in the glove-box. Locker Down has created a reasonably-priced, highly-durable vehicle console safe made with domestically-sourced materials. Protect yourself against the classic “smash and grab”.
Locker Down Vehicle Safes were made and designed by Texans with the highest standards for durability, security, sleekness, and fit. They were designed to be high quality products at a reasonable price touted for their near-perfect fit. This model fits the following:
Chevrolet Avalanche (2003-2006)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500, 3500 (2003-2006)
Chevrolet Silverado Classic (2007)
Chevrolet Suburban (2003-2006)
Chevrolet Tahoe (2003-2006)
GMC Sierra 1500, 2500, 3500 (2003-2006)
GMC Sierra Classic (2007)
GMC Yukon XL (2003-2006)
"This vault was designed as a more useful model for the 2003 to 2006 GM Full Size with full floor console. Where most units fit in the factory console cavity, this model replaces the plastic tub. This allows more storage space, big enough for a full size 1911. This a very complicated design to manufacture, thus a slightly higher price. This model is available with several lock options, please choose before adding to cart. Supported Vehicle Years Chevrolet Avalanche / Silverado / Suburban / Tahoe, GMC Sierra / Yukon / Yukon XL, With full Floor Console 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006. It also fits the 2007 Sierra and Silverado Classic."
- 12-Gauge, Cold Rolled Plate Steel Ensuring Strength & A Smooth, Cleaner Finish -- Made of 12-Gauge cold rolled plate steel ensures incredible strength while also a smooth & perfect surface finish. The cold-rolled process allows for more precise shapes which then allow for a better console safe fit in your vehicle.
- Domestically-Sourced Steel (USA) -- Locker Down prides themselves on creating products using materials sourced from none-other than the USA.
- Additional Welded 10-Gauge Plate Skeletonized to the Door for Added Strength Against Pry-Attacks (Exxtreme Model) -- A superior addition to strengthen the door and provide extra protection against pry-attacks by providing covering along the front and side gaps to resist prying along the gaps.
- Welded Tab & Notch Seems Ensures Added Strength -- Welded tab & notch seems provides additional protection against attacks by adding additional strength to the console safe unit.
- Superior 3-Point Locking System Guards Against Prying -- A 3-point locking system enables the top and bottom of the lid to be simultaneously secured in multiple places thereby guarding against pry-attacks.
- Drill-Resistant Locks Protects Against Drill Attacks -- Worried about drill-attacks to the lock? Don’t be. The superior anti-drill lock that comes with this safe prevents the internal mechanism by snapping open or being penetrated even with high pressure drilling.
- Largest Selection of Lock Options in the Industry -- No need to be stuck with a “standard lock” that does not fit your needs. Locker Down gives customers the option to choose from a variety of different lock options.
See Below for Information on the Different Lock Types
7 Sided Tubular Cam Locks (Standard, No Upcharge) -- These cam locks feature 7 irregular sides on both the key and spindle apparatus thus increasing the level of security beyond the standard regular round tubular locks. Additionally, this 7-sided tubular cam lock comes a ball-bearing in the center to protect against drill-attacks.
4 Digit Combination CAM Lock (Standard, No Upcharge) -- Locker Down cares about their customers which is why there is no upcharge for this option. Contrast that to most other competitors who upcharge $35 on this type of lock.
Abloy High Security Lock -- When you get an Abloy lock you are getting a lock from one of the most reputable high security lock manufacturers in the world. The keyway is patented and thus cannot be duplicated by any local locksmith. (note: If you need a duplicate key, you must contact Locker Down with your key code in order to get a duplicate)
Locker Down Electronic Lock -- A sleek and stylish touchpad electronic lock that can house a code up to 15 digits long.
- Counter-Balanced Door & Spring-Assisted Hinges Allows for Easy, No-Effort Opening -- Quick and snappy doors allows for quick and easy access. The counter-balanced door with spring-assisted hinges allows for the door to quickly snap open upon unlocking.
- Easy 10-Minute Installation – Installation is very fast and easy with straightforward instructions.
- Installation: Secures to Factory Console Bolt Holes
Locker Down creates the only products in their industry with a lifetime warranty because they stand behind their products always.