Truckvault for Jeep Cherokee SUV (1 Drawers)
Usually Ships in: All TruckVaults are Custom-Made-to-Order. Will ship Between 3 to 5 weeks. *ETA to USA Only
* Estimate to the 48 Contiguous USA States Only
- Product Description
Truck Vault’s In-Vehicle Security Storage Solutions for Jeep Cherokee SUV is the perfect equipment organization and safety storage solution for storing firearms, hunting, fishing, and sports gear. As the world leaders of in-vehicle security storage solutions, it’s no wonder they are loved by sportsmen, law enforcement personnel, the military and residential tradesmen since 1995.
Truck Vault’s top priority is providing their customers the peace of mind that comes with an organization solution that secures their valuable gear. Whether that be securing your weaponry or service tools, they are dedicated to making sure items are safe, secure, accessible and most importantly, out of the wrong hands. An American-born company that combines customization, quality craftsmanship, ultimate security, and customer-service unmatched by competitors.
Made in the USA with facilities on both the East and West to ensure quicker build turnaround times and faster delivery times nationwide.
SUV Line Features
- Vehicle Specific Installation Utilizing Factory Points Where Possible
- Sized Specifically for the Vehicle -- to maximize storage space
Security is TruckVault’s number one priority. That’s why it’s their mission to provide customers with incredibly secure products. No matter where you may leave your vehicle, have peace of mind knowing your gear is secured responsibly.
- Engineered & Designed to Resist Break-Ins -- With security being a number one priority, every product is designed and engineered to resist break-ins.
- Low Profile -- A low profile helps safeguard against attacks by resembling the floor of your vehicle
- Heavy Duty Push Button Locks w/ Key Override Locks (for Carpeted/Covered Model Only) -- Using one of the most secure and trusted locks among law enforcement agencies, this five button combination lock provides both easy access and maximum protection and security.
- Strike Guard Technology to Prevent Bolt Tampering and Movement (for Carpeted/Covered Model Only) -- Strike Guard Technology provides an added line of defense against bolt tampering and movement. In today’s firearm sensitive culture, it is highly important to make sure weaponry and other valuables is secured responsibly. That’s why TruckVault has added Strike Guard Technology to help reinforce their Push Button Key Override Kaba Lock with a flanged lip. This consists of a strike plate and backer plate constructed of galvanized steel that work in unison to prevent bolt tampering and movement.
Durability & Quality Features
Truckvault prioritizes creating quality products with the best materials combined with superior craftsmanship.
- Made From Extremely Strong & Durable MDO -- You’ll immediately feel the strength and dependability the moment you open the drawers. MDO is highly dependable for security products. A trusted material in a number of industries including home construction and concrete framework, it is no surprise that MDO is the perfect material to create strong, secure, and customizable products.
- Lightweight Build -- Strategically build from MDO makes TruckVault products tougher than metal or plastic yet lightweight enough to travel silently
- Proven Fire & Heat-Resistance -- Truckvault products provide superior insulation and protection making them the superior choice over competing steel or plastic products. Perfect for protecting sensitive electronics, plastics, food, ammunition and other heat-sensitive cargo.
- Protect Against Harmful Moisture/Condensation -- No more worrying about gear and equipment damage via the weather elements. Truckvault’s quality security and storage system will protect your gear and equipment from damage.
- Protects From Dust, Dirt, and Grit Build-Up With Tightly-Sealed Drawers -- Quality craftsmanship ensures your gear and equipment stay damage-free from the outside elements.
- Heavy-Duty Drawers Able to Withstand Tremendous Weight -- How much weight can you put in your Truck Vault Security Storage System? Great question. And that’s why the TruckVault team set out to test their products by shoving 300 pounds of gear into their drawers. The result? It could have probably even been able to handle more.
“Truckvault’s products are made from strong & durable MDO. The superior choice over leading competitor’s metal, steel, and plastic products”
MDO vs Steel/Metal/Plastic
- Tougher yet more lightweight
- Better Heat Resistance
- Better Moisture Protection
- Able to Withstand Carrying Tremendous Weight
- Does Not Attract Moisture Allowing You to Store Firearms, Cameras, and other Sensitive Valuables
- Silent -- No Banging or Rattling
How to Build Your Truckvault for Covered Line SUVs
Step 1: Choose Your Interior/Exterior Carpet Colors
Step 2: Choose Your Drawer Front
Step 3: Choose Your Drawer Count & Height
Step 4: Choose Your Locks
Step 5: Choose Your Package Dividers
Step 6: Add the Heavy Duty Table Extension (OPTIONAL)
- Heavy Duty Table Extension -- Slides support up to 200 lbs. It will add 4" of total height to your drawer
Step 7: Choose SUV Length
- All TruckVault Security Storage systems can be installed in less than an hour and includes all hardware needed for the job
- For example, Truckvault products arrive fully assembled except where components must be joined. However, installation is simple with pieces that can be joined with machine screws into machine receivers
Trouble-free operation guarantee as long as you own your own vehicle.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty -- Warranty may be transferred to new vehicles. Locks have a one-year limited warranty from the lock manufacturer
Please Note: Due to the highly custom nature of TruckVault products, every item is custom built to order. Pricing seen is an estimate and may be subject to change depending on any special circumstances of the build. Once you place your order, we will reach out to you to finalize details.
Don’t See Your Model?
If you do not see what you need, no worries! Truckvault prides themselves on being able to custom build a Truckvault to fit any vehicle on the road.
Click the link below to be taken to our TruckVault Custom Quote Form to get started on building a model that fits your exact needs: