Swivel Storage Solutions (pro603512) PRO 60 (63 in.) 12 Drawer Rolling Workbench
Usually Ships in: 2 to 3 Days. *ETA to USA Only
* Estimate to the 48 Contiguous USA States Only
- Product Description
- Product Warranty
- Our Price Match Policy
- Shipping & Returns Policy
Introducing the Swivel Storage Solutions (pro603512) PRO 60 (63 in.) 12 Drawer Rolling Workbench that was built with two things in mind -- Maximum Storage & Durability. It is truly the last workbench/toolbox you will ever need to buy.
Perfect for those that want something to carry them through the ages.
Why the Swivel Hinge System?
- Because Traditional Slides & Bearings Wear Out Over the Years - As dust and dirt accumulate in traditional slides & bearings, Swivel Storage Solutions excel beyond the rest with a system that works against dirt ever getting in through their greasable single pivot shaft.
- Greasable 1" Single Pivot Shaft That Won't Bind or Sag - protects your drawers from wearing out. Drawers can open nicely for years and years to come
- With Drawers That Can Swing Open Fully, You Will Never Have to Dig Blindly in the Back of a Drawer Again - with the unique and patented swivel hinge system, it allows you to open your drawers fully so you can get full use and access to store all of your belongings
- Flat Storage Bottoms Prevents Items from Catching and Jamming on the Drawer Above - in your drawers making it always easy to open.
- Allows for Low-Resistance Opening & Closing That Makes Heavy Drawers Easily Close Every Time - With the swivel style opening mechanism, drawers open and close easily with one hand even with extremely heavy items inside.
Can Handle Extreme Weights - the fully welded, heavy-gauge, all-steel construction makes it incredibly strong and durable
- Durable Powder-Paint Finish - finished with durable powder-coated paint to prevent rust, corrosion, or the beautiful finish of each product from degrading with use and with time.
- Anti-Skid Drawer Liners (Included) - avoid scratches or damages to your valuable tools while it is being stored & moved around with an anti-skid drawer line included with your purchase.
Additional Key Features of the PRO 60
1/4" & 7-Gauge Steel Tabletops
Easily Moveable with Patented Foot Pedal System -- Foot Pedal System moves your castors up and down so they will never get flat spots
- Adjustable Leveling Feet -- Allows workbench to always be stabilized on any surface
- Lock All Drawers with One Key with their Central Locking System -- Made possible by the exclusive Swivel Secure, Tamper-Proof Central locking Systems
What Others Are Saying About Swivel Storage Solutions