- Product Description
- Product Warranty
- Product Manual
- Our Price Match Policy
- Shipping & Returns Policy
Lock-Tile’s Interlocking PVC Floor Tiles are designed with the ultimate durability to handle high-traffic or high-impact areas (e.g. Your garage, warehouse or manufacturing facilities.)
They are affordable and built with the highest quality in mind. These tiles are extremely easy to install, meaning that you can completely transform your garage within just hours.
What's So Good About Lock-Tile's PVC Floors?
Made in the USA With High-Quality PVC -- Lock-Tile floors are made in the USA with the highest quality PVC and have been lab-tested to ensure durability under high traffic and demanding environments.
Fast & Easy Installation -- No glue or adhesives required for most installations. Install your new floors on uneven or cracked surfaces in a matter of hours! Note: The use of adhesives may be required if you expect to have heavy vehicular traffic.
Designed to Handle High Traffic/High Impact Areas -- All floor tiles made by Lock-Tile are expertly made to handle high-traffic & high-impact areas. SUVs, Trucks, Planes -- whatever it is, we got you covered!
Oil, Mold & Chemical Resistant -- The tough PVC vinyl means that these floors will be resistant to mold, mildew, oil & most chemicals. This means that your floors will still look awesome for many years to come!
Easy to Clean -- The tough PVC vinyl also means that the floors are stain-resistant and really easy to clean.
Affordable -- Lock-Tile works very hard to make sure that they offer the most affordable and highest quality floor tiles in the market.
Large Range of Colors and Textures -- With Lock-Tile’s wide array of colors and textures, you can be creative and design the configuration of your floors however you wish and find your own unique look.
Important Note: Tire staining may occur, especially on lighter color tiles. If you are expecting heavy vehicular traffic on your tiles, we would recommend choosing one of the darker colors to reduce the appearance of staining.
Made in the USA with High-Quality Materials -- All Lock-Tile products are made in the USA with the highest of qualities so you can enjoy your new floors for decades to come!
Made from 100% Recycled Materials -- You can feel good with your purchase knowing that all Lock-Tile products are manufactured with the highest sustainability standards.
||LK - Coin Tiles
||19.625" W x 19.625" D x 0.25" H
||Available in Multiple Colors & Textures (Coin vs. Smooth)
| Load Capacity
||Perfect for High Traffic Areas
||Resistant to mold, mildew, oil & most chemicals.
Lock-tile® flooring products are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 25 years from the date of the original purchase. The word defect is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product. Defects resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due to alteration or accident. This warranty does not cover damage caused by vandalism or “acts of nature” or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer.
This warranty is non-transferable and is expressly limited to the replacement of defective products. All defective products are to be returned to the distributor where they were originally purchased and are to be subjected to that distributor’s return merchandise policy and agreement on file with Evertile Flooring Co., Inc.
This warranty does not cover scratching, scuffing, tearing, cosmetic damage or other wear and tear resulting from normal use of the product. Tire staining is not covered under warranty, In addition, any damage resulting from intentional damage, negligence or unreasonable use will void this warranty.
Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded to the extent permitted by law. While every attempt is made to embody the highest degree of safety in all products, freedom from injury cannot be guaranteed. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from the use of this product. The purchaser should pay special attention to all codes, laws, specifications, and ratings for products specifically used in play areas, playgrounds and other recreational uses where the safety of children and others is concerned. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from the use of this product. All merchandise is sold on this condition and no representative of the company may waive or change this policy.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness use. Neither Lock-Tile Flooring LLC. nor any representative assumes any other liability in connection with this product.
ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A SALES RECEIPT.
REPORT PRODUCT DEFECTS TO THE DISTRIBUTOR WHERE PRODUCT WAS ORIGINALLY PURCHASED.
- Any/all labor costs for the installation of original or replacement materials.
- Color variations due to production run differences or exact color, shade or mottling.
- Any/all damage resulting from improper installation or failure to follow the recommended installation instructions.
- Any/all damage caused by improper use of chemicals and/or cleaning agents.
- Any/all damage caused by moisture, hydrostatic pressure or alkali from the subfloor.
- Damage resulting from shoes such as golf spikes, cleats, high heels or spiked shoes.
- This product is not recommended for use where food preparation takes place such as commercial kitchens. This flooring is not compatible with cooking oils and liquids from vegetable fats. These materials are not compatible with this flooring and can cause injury from slipping and unwanted microbial growth by impregnating the floor surface.
- Any/all damage resulting from the use of incompatible chemicals such as methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) or Acetone. Adequate testing of all chemicals potentially exposed to the flooring should be conducted prior to installation.
- Lock-tile® flooring is not intended for outdoor installation.
- Any/all damage resulting from staining by tires containing phenaline diamine (6PPD). It is recommended that TIREGUARD 44 be used to cover the area where vehicle tires and potential fluids may be leaked.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor’s website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.