Hollon MJ-2618C TL-30 Rated Safe | Manual Dial/Electronic Lock | 31.5"H x 23.5"W x 22.625"D | 2H Fire Rated
Usually Ships in: Pre-Order Now and Reserve a Unit. to Will Ship Approx End December. *ETA to USA Only
* Estimate to the 48 Contiguous USA States Only
- Product Description
- Product Warranty
- Our Price Match Policy
- Shipping & Returns Policy
Hollon’s MJ-2618C [TL-30 Rated] Safes will provide you the utmost protection against the most sophisticated burglar attacks, the most advanced power tools, and the most intense of fires.
This TL-30 safe has been put through various INSANE tests, including punishments by the most advanced power tools and all types of safe cracking tools -- and these safes have proven to be impenetrable in all of those cases.
If you’re looking for the maximum protection for your valuables, look no further than these TL-30 Rated Safes.
What Does TL-30 Mean?
TL-30 rating indicates that the door of this safe has successfully resisted attacks from the following tools for at least 30 minutes:
- Common hand tools
- Picking tools (e.g. Pickaxes)
- Mechanical or portable electric tools (e.g. Electric Drills)
- Grinding points
- Carbide drills
- Pressure-applying devices or mechanisms
This certification is established by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) as part of their Best Burglary Safe Test Performance Ratings which has become the industry's standard for safety ratings for more than a century.
And since insurance companies will only insure the contents of your safe if it is at least TL-30 rated, the PM-Series safes are perfect for:
- Storing large amounts of cash
- Storing old coins or other precious metals.
- Storing jewelry or other high-value items.
And Hollon's TL-30 Rated MJ-Series safes have far exceeded every TL-30 test it has been put through, edging closer towards a TL-60 Rating than TL-30.
Simply said, it will be very difficult to find a tougher and more secure TL-30 safe than the Hollon MJ-Series.
- UL Listed TL-30 Rated Safes -- These safes have been tested from being drilled by sophisticated power tools on the door and walls and have proven to be impenetrable.
- Maximum Security With Multi-Layered Steel Plates -- This TL-30 safe is built with multiple layers of 10, 8 and 3-gauge steel to provide more protection than any other safe on the market.
- Impenetrable with Addition of High-Density & High Compression Rated Concrete & Aluminum-- A drill-resistant concrete and aluminum are placed in between each steel slab layer to render this safe virtually impenetrable by drills or other sophisticated power tools.
- Glass Re-Locker Keeps Doors Secure When Lock is Destroyed -- Even if a thief were to penetrate to the locks, this safe is equipped with a re-locker to prevent punch attacks or to ensure that your valuable are kept secure, even if the lock is completely destroyed.
- Drill & Ballistic Resistant Hard-Plate Protection on All Sides - With this safe, you get even more security as hard-plates are installed on all sides, ensuring that this safe has absolutely zero vulnerable spots.
- Keep Your Items Extra Secure With Specially Designed Burglary Resistant Handles - The handles on this line of safes are designed to make it extremely difficult for burglars to pry open the doors with any kind of tools.
- 120 Mins of Fire Protection at 1,750°F -- In addition to the security features listed above, the TL-15 safes are also fireproof with a 2-hour fire rating at 1,750°F.
- Fireproof with High-Density & High Compression Rated Concrete -- A fireproof concrete and aluminum are placed in between each steel slab layer to render this safe virtually impenetrable by fire, smoke, and heat.
It comes with a bolt-down hole to anchor the safe to a foundation for added security. (5/8" Inside Diameter)