Beta Tools C55PRO B-D4 (4 Meter) Sheet Metal Workbench w/ Sockets
Usually Ships in: 6 to 9 Days. *ETA to USA Only
* Estimate to the 48 Contiguous USA States Only
- Product Description
- Product Warranty
- Our Price Match Policy
- Shipping & Returns Policy
Built to last & versatile enough for whatever projects you need to work on.
The Beta Tools C55PRO Sheet Metal Workbench (With Sockets) comes with various color and size options.
If you are looking for a workbench that is versatile and is built-to-last, then look no further. The C55PRO workbenches were designed with one thing in mind -- to make it the ultimate workbench to be able to take on whatever projects you have in mind, and a workbench that will last you a lifetime.
Durable Worktop -- Don't worry about corrosion or degradation of your workbench through wear and tear. The worktop that is built into the C55PRO workbench is coated with a PVC coating that renders the worktop shockproof, scratch-resistant, and hydrocarbon resistant.
Rigid Structure -- To add further durability and strength to this whole workbench, Beta Tools have used sheet metal as a frame for this unit.
Built for Your Needs -- Whatever projects you are working on, you can do it with this workbench. This workbench comes with various power sockets, including a schuko socket (+16+10A), a standard plug (+10A), and a compressed air outlet and roller (ø 8 mm. Length: 10 m). It also comes with adjustable feet to allow you to configure your workbench in a way thatÍs most comfortable for you.
The C55PRO B/2 and C55PRO B/2,8 can be bought individually or as part of the workshop equipment combination RSC55.
You can also purchase the C55C roller cabinets as an addition to this workbench.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Worktop is shockproof, scratch-resistant, and hydrocarbon resistant -- The worktop that comes with this workbench is covered with a PVC coating which is shockproof, scratch-resistant, and resistant to hydrocarbons. This adds durability as it prevents degradation or corrosion as you use this workbench to work on your projects.
- Sheet Metal Base - The entire unit is framed with sheet metal, which further adds durability, strength, and rigidity to this workbench. This unit is really built to last.
- Built-in sockets and roller -- You can virtually work on anything with this workbench, as it comes equipped with a schuko socket (+16+10A), a standard plug (+10A), and a compressed air outlet and roller (ø 8 mm. Length: 10 m).
- Holes for vice -- The worktop comes equipped with holes in case you're planning on adding vices to your workbenches.
- Vertically adjustable feet -- Finally, this workbench also comes with vertically adjustable feet, allowing to customize and configure this workbench according to your own liking to maximize your comfort while working.
- (C55PRO B-D4 Models Only) Double central leg w/ compartment & slide-away door -- When you purchase the 4-m-long workbench with a central leg (C55PRO B-D4), it will come with a double central leg, with a compartment and slide-away for additional storage. This additional compartment measures 13.78 x 27.56 in. (350 x 700mm)