Beta Tools C55AB Workshop Equipment Combination
Usually Ships in: 6 to 9 Days. *ETA to USA Only
* Estimate to the 48 Contiguous USA States Only
- Product Description
- Product Warranty
- Our Price Match Policy
- Shipping & Returns Policy
The C55AB Workshop Equipment Combination features all of the necessary combinations of modules to give you the storage, practicality, and space you need to effectively get the job done.
See the Key Features and Benefits section below for a full breakdown of each of these individual parts).
The C55AB Combination Workshop Equipment comes with the following modules:
- Sheet Metal Two-door tool cabinet (C55A2)
- 2-m Long Workbench (C55BO/2)
- Fixed module with 7 drawers (C55M7)
- Fixed service module (C55MS)
- Tool panel with suspended cabinets (C55/2PM)
Key Features & Benefits
C55A2: Sheet Metal Double Door Tool Cabinet
- 3 Removable, Vertically Adjustable Shelves -- In addition, you can also customize the way you configure the height of the shelves to fit exactly to your liking. The C55A2 comes with 3 removable & vertically adjustable shelves.
- Lock Equipped with Shelves -- If you need a space to store your valuable tools or belongings, the C55A2 module is for you as it features a lock to accompany your cabinet.
C55BO/2: 2-m Long Workbench
- Sheet Metal Base -- This workbench has a lot of strength, sturdiness, and durability than your typical workbench. Its sheet metal base ensures strength, sturdiness, and durability.
- Shockproof, Non-Scratch, and Hydrocarbon Resistant PVC Coat -- The PVC coat applied to the worktop of this workbench also contributes to the durability of the workbench. The PVC coating is not only shockproof and scratch-proof but also hydrocarbon resistant to avoid corrosion or degradation with use.
- Holes for Vices -- The C55B worktop comes with holes where you can install a vice (Vices sold separately -- 1599F/150).
C55M7: Fixed Cabinet Module with Drawers
- 7 Drawers -- Comes equipped with 7 drawers, giving you tons of room and different way divide up and compartmentalize your tools.
- Drawers Equipped With Ball Bearing Slides -- The ball bearing slides for all the drawers ensures that all of them will slide open and close smoothly, giving you quicker and easier access to your tools.
- Aluminum Opening System -- The aluminum opening system not only gives this cabinet the signature sleek look, but it also adds more strength and durability to the shelves to stand the test of time.
- Rubber Protected Bases -- Your tools are valuable, which is why all of the drawer bases are protected with rubber mats to prevent your tools being scratched (and the drawers itself as well) as you store them.
- Front Centralized Lock -- The built-in front central lock ensures that all your valuable tools can be kept securely.
- Can Be Fitted with Foam Trays -- To add further customization for your tools, you have the option to purchase foam trays to supplement your drawers. (Foam trays sold separately).
C55MS: Fixed Service Module
- Built-In Waste Bin -- This module makes it really easy to keep your workspace clean and organized with the built-in waste bin.
- Perforated Paper Roll Compartment -- Clean up your workspace with ease and wipe off all that oil, dirt and grime while you’re working on the job as all units are equipped with a Perforated Paper Roll Compartment.
- Storage Drawer -- In case you need additional storage, this module has one large compartment for you to store your essentials.
C55/2PM: Tool Wall System with 2 Suspended Cabinets
- 2 Suspended Cabinets -- Overhead storages are the perfect way to add even more storage spaces without taking up more horizontal area. If you’re looking for this additional storage, the C55/2PM features 2 suspended cabinets each measuring 47.4 x 15.75 x 11.81 inches (1,204 x 400 x 300mm), giving you that much-needed storage.
- Cabinets Fitted with Gas Springs -- Gas springs are fitted to each of the cabinets, making it much easier to open or close these overhead drawers.
- Wall Panel Included -- Organize and display your tools. These wall panels help you to more easily access your tools when you need to work quickly. The C55/2PM tool wall system includes a wall panel that can accommodate perforated tool panels (C55/PF) to be ordered separately.
- Sheet Metal Frames -- This tool panel was made with sheet metal frames, ensuring rigidity and strength to its structure.